10 Ways to Participate
Globally Organized Hug A Runner Day 2017
Here is a list of 10 ways you can participate in this year’s GO HARD celebration. Go for all 10!
1. Send at least 3 hugs to your running friends via hugarunner.com
2. Join our Facebook group to keep up to date on all the happenings and win great prizes.
3. Register for the Hug A Runner 5K, 10K or half marathon
4. Get the GO HARD shirt and medal from our store
5. Download the race bib and wear it on every run this month—don’t forget to take pictures!
6. Post pictures and videos hugging runners in the Facebook group and with the hashtag #HugARunner
7. Head over to your local running store and ask them to organize a Hug A Runner Group Run on or around November 20th for GO HARD
8. Tell your friends! Invite as many people as possible to celebrate on November 20th.
9. Don’t forget to hug the people who support you as a runner even if they are not runners themselves
10. Donate to Playworks. We are so excited to be partnering with Playworks for this celebration! All registration proceeds from the Hug A Runner 5K, 10K, or half marathon go directly to them.